A bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn....

It's gonna get harder before it gets easier. But it will get better, you just gotta make it through the hard stuff first.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Are you ready to run a 100 mile race soon?

To all who are in a position "Crap, I signed up for a 100 miler, but not sure if I had done/am doing enough and it's coming soon", or "Here is where I am, shall I risk and sign up now, or better pick another 100 further out" - I wrote a short blurb.



 My latest training included hiking neighborhood streets with a backpack and cause some stares.


                            Visiting my BFF Eman for coffee and cookies and soulful chats.


                                                                          Baking bread.


                                                          Watching Larry lay tile in the bathroom.


                                         And having good friends Henry and Janice for dinner.





2 comments:

  1. Great advice. And I love seeing all your home life photos. Looks like you are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete