If you're lucky enough to be in the mountains, you are lucky enough.

When something bad happens, you have three choices: let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

What is happiness?

It's when I see both of my kids at home together at the same time before night fall watching TV. Yes, there was a trick to it, and yes, tomorrow will be another day that will not be bright at all, but today I am here sharing my absolute happiness, which even included having dinner together and giving to both a hug and a kiss.

I am not alone. The last two days have been incredible in amount of flowing support and love that overwhelmed me over head to toes, dirt trail all the way up to the sky. Even if feeling lonely, I know I am not alone, never here, not as long as I have this bond with you that often proves to be tighter than blood connection. There was a post recently by somebody of how truly best of the best people are we surrounded by. Probably every nitche in Universe thinks this way, but I am sticking with this: you are the best.

"I am bonking badly...but...I’ll get through it”.
"Life hits hardest the strongest".
"It's only a test"
"You don't take bs on a run with you"
"Here is another shoulder"
"...and another...and a dozen more"
"Take 5 min at a time"
"Small gifts of grace still remain, keep looking for them."
"I pray for you"
"I pray for you"
"I pray for you"...


Lets take a gu and walk on the uphill section.
Thanks for crewing and pacing, my friends.