I'd like to point you guys to couple of read. First is Craig's latest post that while may not ring a bell right away, but has a great ending: (I took a risk of re-posting it here, Craig)
1. Sometimes good things result from difficult situations.
3. Sometimes we make the right decisions in spite of ourselves.
4. Sometimes you’ve got to have some faith that things are going to work out even though you can’t see how at the moment.
5. There’s no need to panic in life until you’ve exercised a few of your options.
6. We always possess options. What we often lack is the will to exercise options we don’t like.
7. A lot of the things we fear will happen in life never materialize.
8. Most of our worry and anxiety is therefore wasted energy.
In a different topic there were many postings on Danelle Ballengee, including Lisa Smith-Batchen and Andy Kumeda. I'll take the opportunity of bhaving a well read site and ask you guys to make a however small donation to
The Danelle Ballengee Fund,
PO Box 347
Silverthorne, CO 80498
And with that I can only add - I am blessed, I am happy and I am thankful. Whatever the finishing time says:)