A bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn....

It's gonna get harder before it gets easier. But it will get better, you just gotta make it through the hard stuff first.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Not sure why am I here

Most likely is that because my friend, Robtherunner from Running Further, is a blogger, I read his posts and always fell an urge to write a response, yet I can't reply directly and have to send him an email. So for the convenience of it I registered. Hmmm, may be it means I need to make up some story as well...
OK, I am Olga and I don't speak English. How's that for a start? I came to US over 12 years ago and in 2001 ran a 5k (for the first time anything over 2M). Got the bug, signed up for every race I could find, moved to longer stuff and then discovered trails...the rest is history. If I feel that anybody's interested I'll write much more, I promise, I actually do love to write and have a tons of stories on various running clubs websites, so no problem here. But for now I'll just go back to Rob's post and reply:)

Happy New Year, all!

1 comment:

  1. If you don't speak English why do you talk so much when we run together? Welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete