If you're lucky enough to be in the mountains, you are lucky enough.

When something bad happens, you have three choices: let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Western States, Baby!

The party is about to begin! Oh, I envy you all who came to Tahoe area to either run, pace, crew, volunteer and even just to hang out and see the development with your own eyes. I don't think there
ll be any traffic on the ultra-blog scene, so there is no reason to pretend I've got much to say more important than to shout out to all my friends and every single one of them at Squaw Valley - run hard, fight the "lows", ride the "highs" and never have a doubt! It is going to be a perfect year, no snow on the course, mild temps maxing at mid-90's and awesome trails!
Have fun out there, soak it in!
And for now I can just sit here and make predicitons...love doing it:) Woohoo!

No comments: